Audience upload is a feature that allows you to create new Audiences using first-party data. You can then create reports on your Audience, receive person- and household-level analytics, and research and qualify needs and opportunities.
Creating a New Audience with First-Party Data
- Log in to insights.gloo.us
- Click Audiences from the top menu
- On the left-hand side under the "Create a New Audience" heading, fill out your Audience Name and Location and upload an Excel or CSV file
- The file should consist of the following columns: first name, last name, address, city, state, and postal code
- Click the Upload File button